FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I get a refund for any classes missed, or transfer my missed classes to another Zumba class that you offer?
Class fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please see our policy on Cancellations, Transfer and Refunds, below.
Cancellation, Transfer and Refund Policies
- All members on this website will be contacted via email about class cancellations due to inclement weather or any other emergency.
- Class cancellations will be posted on this website.
- Weather cancellation decisions for classes being held are based on Simcoe County Public School Board cancellation policies.
- Cancellation decisions for classes are based on Simcoe County Public School Board cancellation policies.
Cancellation and refund policy
No refunds are given for any class once it has begun. You may be allowed to receive a refund:
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment; or
- Refunds or credits are not issued for classes not attended.
- A credit to future classes will be issued to participants if class is cancelled by instructor.
DEPOSITS: All class deposits to hold your spots are non-refundable.Pre-Paid Registrants who withdraw from a class prior to the first session will be granted a full refund.
Have a look at the video for "Caipirinha", one of the routines featured at the 2010 Zumba Convention